Booking and payment for a fishing charter with Pro Red Fishing Charters is deemed acknowledgement and acceptance of the following conditions:
- Bookings and dates will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment.
- Bookings cancelled within 14 days of departure will be non-refundable and transferrable to the next available date.
- Bookings cannot be transferred or cancelled within 7 days of departure.
- The skipper of the vessel reserves the right to cancel or transfer a charter to the next available date at any time, up to and including the scheduled time of departure, due to actual or predicted weather conditions and/or safety concerns of any kind.
- All prices for charters will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Pro Red Fishing Charters reserves the right to change any advertised price without notice.
- All anglers must ensure that they have a current and valid fishing license for the area in which the charter is to operate.
Booking and payment for a fishing charter with Pro Red Fishing Charters is deemed acknowledgement and acceptance of the following disclaimer. Pro Red Fishing Charters shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, or loss or damage to property and it is a condition of booking with Pro Red Fishing Charters that you hereby release, to the full extent permitted by law, Pro Red Fishing Charters, its employees, agents, and sub-contractors from all actual or contingent liability in respect of such personal injury, death, loss, or damage. All passengers shall comply with any direction given for the safety of the vessel and comfort of passengers and agree that willful non-compliance with such directions may result in an immediate return to the nearest port or the embarkation point without a refund. It is a condition of booking and undertaking a charter that any passenger indemnify Pro Red Fishing Charters for all willful damage caused by any such non-compliant passenger.
All passengers of Pro Red Fishing Charters shall be liable for any cost associated with repairs and/or replacement of the vessel and/or equipment which occurs as a result of deliberate and willful damage.